Head of Sales and Support
Fantag’s Head of Sales and Support will drive the growth and expansion of the Fantag application and platform sales into the youth, high school, college and professional sports teams. This position will own the revenue and growth targets by building a budget, and growing a team of salespeople and building a world-class support organization for Fantag customers. Primary responsibilities will include: define/implement the sales strategy to drive revenue growth; recruit, develop and retain inside and outside sales and support reps; and work closely with both marketing and product to identify new opportunities.
Other responsibilities are:
- Be one of the key leaders in the business.
- Drive all new business enterprise sales activities with a focus on youth, high school and college sports organizations.
- Develop a customers support model that ensures revenue growth and customer retention metrics are met.
- Hire company sales and support reps. Identify areas where the team can continue to grow over the coming years.
- Build, manage, motivate, train and develop the sales team and evolve a go-to-market strategy.
- Build and manage the sales pipeline to accurately forecast and deliver revenue commitments. Teach the team to negotiate and close profitable business.
- Bring in and apply suitable processes to measure, manage, forecast, and drive all areas of the sales cycle.
- Set the targets, quotas and variable compensation to drive achievement within the sales team.
- Develop plans and implement sales strategy to effectively sell and win versus competitive set.
- Consistently manage and maintain a pipeline that is 4x revenue target on a quarterly basis.
Skills and Experience:
- A sales-oriented leader to build the Sales and Support team
- Proven ability to build and scale a sales and support functions
- Managed enterprise sales and support, customer success, inside sales, and lead generation
- Managed teams of 20+ with a proven history of managing teams through other managers
- Proven track record of successful sales exceeding quotas
- Proven track of record of senior client relationships that can help facilitate strategic partnerships
- Bachelor degree or comparable professional education
- Driven to achieve the highest standards
- Effective communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Intellectual dexterity and delivery-oriented – “hands on” – strong problem-solving skills combined with follow through
- Data driven, data curious, analytical, spots trends in the data
- SaaS experience
- Ability to operate and influence cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong leadership – professionalism – integrity
- Entrepreneurial with strong commercial awareness
- Pro-active rather than reactive – has a sense of urgency – operates at pace consistent with startup culture
- Able to operate autonomously and take ownership of the business and sales function
- Resilience and an ability to work effectively under pressure
- A team player who focuses on the best outcome, and doesn’t bring ego to the table
- Ability to delegate appropriately
- Possesses a strong belief in and passion for Fantag’s market value and potential
Send Resume to: email@example.com