We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, number of application downloads/installs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and video/event usage data. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
The following represents types of information that you to provide to us in the use of the Service:
- When you register with Fantag Service, we collect your name, email address and password in order to create an Account on the Service.
- When you subscribe to premium Service offering, we will collect all information necessary to complete transaction including billing name, billing address, credit card number, CVV number, and email address.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using the Fantag Service.
- If you provide us feedback, or contact Fantag via email or through Fantag support channels, we will collect your name and email address as well as any other content included in the correspondence, in order to respond accordingly.
- Any information or content that you post on the Fantag Service or on a third-party site where Fantag has a page or presence (for example, Facebook or Twitter), the information contained in your posting may be republished by Fantag and others may be able to see such information and content.
- When you participate in a Fantag survey, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
The following represents types of information that can be collected through technology associated with the Service:
- Fantag makes use of location services data for our Service to connect you with events near you. If you choose not to allow Fantag to access your location information, some or all functionality of the Service may not be available to you.
- In an effort to improve the Service and user experience, information automatically collected may include IP address, a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit page addresses, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages or screens that you access on the Service, the number of clicks made, the amount of time spent on pages or screens, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information.
- We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
Use of Personal Information
Personal information is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or when we determine it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. We may share your Personal Information in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. In addition to other uses described elsewhere, Fantag uses your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation and security of your account on the Fantag Service.
- Identify you as a user on our Service and provide the services included with the Fantag Service.
- Provide administration of the Fantag Service.
- Improve the quality of experience of the Fantag Service.
- Send you emails or notifications including but not limited to welcome emails upon registration, notification of changes to terms of service, support and administrative notifications, notifications pertaining to member activities and Service items deemed of interest to you.
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third-parties.
- Perform marketing or data analysis.
Use of Non-Personal Information
When you capture a video through the Fantag Service, that video becomes available to the public. Video content includes the metadata provided with your video capture, like the time and location of the video capture. When you interact with video on the Fantag Service, information regarding when you interacted with that video is made public, as are any comments or interactions you make on the video. Users of the Fantag Service with access to that video have the capability to create highlights, which also will be public. All public content can be viewed and shared (via email or social networks such as Facebook and Twitter) by any Fantag user. All highlights generated through the Fantag Service are public videos, can be viewed and shared by any Fantag user (and other non-Fantag users through other social media networks) and are associated with the user who created them. All images and information associated with the highlight, such as a thumbnail cut from the source video and the name of the video that the highlight originally derived from, is viewable by the public and can be used for general promotional purposes by Fantag.
Third-Party Websites, Applications and Services
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13.We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities).
To obtain this information please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Merger or Sale
In the event Fantag or some or all assets related to the Fantag Service are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a contemplated change of ownership transaction, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control event.
Fantag uses certain technological measures to protect the integrity and security of your information. These measures may vary based on the sensitivity of your information. However, no security precautions or systems can be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Fantag, and you do so at your own risk. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Changes and Updates to our Policies
Policy Last Updated